Join Bent of the River Audubon Center for a late autumn hike. Leslie Kane, Bent of the River's Director, and Lisa Palladino, Bent of the River Board member, will lead a gentle ramble through our meadows and along the Pomperaug River. This hike is specifically geared toward families with young children, although all are welcome.
- Program Fee: $10 per Adult, Children 12 and Under are FREE
- Pre-registration is required by Noon on Friday, December 3, 2021 (space is limited). Select here to register.
- All are welcome
- Please wear appropriate footwear
- COVID Protocol: Please see our homepage for our latest guidelines
- For questions, please contact Kate Pratt at Kathleen.Pratt@audubon.org or 203-405-9113.
Photo: Bent of the River Audubon Center
Bent of the River Audubon Center is a 700-acre nature sanctuary and education center located in Southbury, Connecticut. We are part of the Audubon Connecticut state office of the National Audubon Society and Atlantic Flyway. Our mission is to protect birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow. Visitors are welcome to enjoy our trails, nature programs, and conservation-themed events throughout the year.Sat, 12/04/2021 - 10:00 Program Register