Join Audubon Center Bent of the River, and our avian friends, for our fun-filled nature festival for all ages! The festivities will include:
- Live Music by Dan Stevens
- Local Craft Beers from Veracious Brewery in Monroe
- Live Birds of Prey Presentation by Horizon Wings Raptor Rehabilitation & Education from 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Educational & Local Exhibits (featuring Audubon's Native Plants for Birds program, the national-award-winning Bird Tales program, Wild Birds Unlimited, Southbury Land Trust, and new activity for children—a Book Trail, featuring The Mouse and the Meadow, written and illustrated by Chad Wallace)
- Nature and River Walks
- Children's Crafts
- Bird Banding Demonstration from 2-4 p.m.
- Bird Watching
- Gourmet Food Trucks
- Picnicking in the Meadow
- And More!
Admission is $10 per car (by cash or check at the gate). Lower your cost per individual and carbon footprint by carpooling. No pets permitted. Proceeds benefit Audubon Center Bent of the River.
Event questions, please call 203-264-5098. Interested Sponsors & Exhibitors, please contact Leslie at 203-405-9112.
Do you like to trail run? Join us for a 5K trail run in the morning before BentFest.
On October 6, 2017, Enter for a chance to win FREE admission to BentFest 2017. Select here to view details and the official contest rules.