Join Audubon Center Bent of the River, and our avian friends, for our fun-filled nature festival for all ages! The festivities will include:
- Live Music by Jon Slow Band
- Local Craft Beers from Veracious Brewery in Monroe
- Live Birds of Prey & Waterfowl Presentations by Ben Sonnenberg of Livingston Ripley Waterfowl Conservancy, at 1:45 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Bird Banding Demonstrations from 2-4 p.m.
- Family Trail Activities (such as Geocoaching, Letterboxing, Scavenger Hunts, and a PokeStop for Pokemon Go!)
- Educational & Local Exhibits (featuring Audubon's Native Plants for Birds program, the national-award-winning Bird Tales program, Wild Birds Unlimited, Southbury Land Trust, and a “Cups of Kindness” lemonade stand from the Catherine Violet Hubbard Foundation and Animal Sanctuary in Newtown)
- New Takes on Classic Outdoor and Table Games (such as “Conservation Corn Hole” and “Ecosystem Jenga")
- Nature and River Walks
- Bird Watching
- Gourmet Food Trucks
- Picnicking in the Meadow
- And More!
Admission is $10 per car (by cash or check at the gate). Lower your cost per individual and carbon footprint by carpooling. No pets permitted. Proceeds benefit Audubon Center Bent of the River.
Event questions, please call 203-264-5098. Interested Sponsors & Exhibitors, please contact Leslie at 203-405-9112.